- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- We advise our guests to keep two (2) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar).
- We inform of the maximum use of our elevator by two adults.
- We are arranging our breakfast area spaces to meet the new required distances.
- All our delicacies are served without the use of shared utensils (tongs).
- Entering and leaving our breakfast area for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at the entrances.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- All non-essential items removed from accommodation.
- Tv remote sterilised and sealed in a bag.
- Room keys sanitized between uses.
- Enhanced spacing of table layout.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Cashless payments if possible.
- Temperature checked.
- Covid19 training.
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have installed protective screens at the reception desk.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organisations.
EXQUISITE DINING EXPERIENCE WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS
Athens Status Restaurant is located right in the heart of Athens historical Plaka area, 5 min walk from Syntagma Square. It offers a special view to Acropolis.